- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the car owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
Brian from Darrell auto service did a wonderful job. They towed my car within the hour and he even told me what the issue was with the car. Very knowledgeable very professional and very nice. I would highly recommend them and will only use them from now on.thanks again Brian for a terrific job...
I want to give a shout-out to Brian who towed my car last night during torrential rain. He was very kind and somehow got me in and out of the tow truck safely. I am almost 72, so this was not an easy feat. He also went beyond the call of duty and put my garbage bin and recyclable bin out near the road for pickup today. I can't thank him enough. And thank you for your service in the Navy.
I've had a number of services done by Darrell over the last few years and can honestly say he is the most trustworthy mechanic I've ever dealt with. Always gives options and always fixes the problem the right way, the first time. Class act and honest prices for services done right, and on time.
I want to say a few words about Darrell's Auto Sales and Services: I moved into town early in the year 1985. I encountered a car problem and my previous mechanic was several towns away. Not knowing anything about Wallingford, I went to the original location of Darrell's on East Center Street fully expecting a hassle to get service, as I needed my car quickly to be able to drive to an out of state company meeting the following day. Darrell scheduled my service early AM the next day, as it was around 5 PM that I drove in, and repaired my car. Yes, the service was good but the integrity, communication, and courtesy was, and still is, equally as good. It is now 2018 and I am still going to Darrell's. That in itself should say something. It is a pleasure dealing with Darrell and his extremely competent head mechanic Leonardo (Leo). I do recommend this operation. They really stand behind their work. Thanks guys.
This past Friday night I needed to speak with a mechanic who had a tow truck. It was roughly 5:30 pm and Darrell answered the phone. He discussed the problem with my husband and within an hour his tow truck driver Juan came to my home and was able to take the car, lacking one wheel; out of my garage and towed safely to his garage. It was roughly 7:30 pm by the time Darrell and his crew took my car in. He then fixed the car at half the price Subaru quoted! He's amazing and I will always be grateful for his timeliness and kindness and especially his generosity.
A good, honest man. The family mechanic for over 25 years. Rather than performing unnecessary work and running up the bill, like some other shops would do, only does what the customer actually needs. There have been several occasions where I have brought my vehicles in thinking the bill would be astronomical and have been surprised by an inexpensive fix. I would walk out thinking he could have charged me more but didn't, so I will be returning when I need more repairs. This is why he has so many loyal and repeat customers. He treats everyone right, and takes care of his customers so they come back. STRONGLY RECOMMENDED!!!