- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the car owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
My car was in the shop and I borrowed my mother's. It died on the highway and Geico was able to get me a tow much sooner than AAA. The driver arrived exactly when he told me he would, and was a very capable, nice, pleasant young man. Cody got into the car, which due to the mechanical issue, locked with the keys inside it and was very empathetic when I explained my issue of PTSD on highways, the result of an accident. He drove carefully, was a good conversationalist and was careful to check my taste in music. I would absolutely recommend this company. They were quick, efficient and have an excellent staff. Thank you!
I had a really good experience, I would highly recommend anyone to use this company. My car was towed with great care, my lower ball joint were broken and I was concerned that they wouldn't be able to put the car on the tow truck. But Luis reassured me that it will be ok and was very polite. He treated my car like it was his.
I've been using Darrell's for 5+ years now. I wish I found them sooner! They're the best Auto Repair shop I've ever dealt with. They're reliable, trustworthy, VERY knowledgeable, and the entire crew are just "good people". They care about their customers and take an extreme amount of pride in what they do. Whether it's routine maintenance, or issues with your vehicle, you can absolutely TRUST they will do a great job. I have 3 children, with a couple older vehicles in the mix and they always make sure they're safe and road ready. For my newer vehicle, I'd been using a dealer for quite some time. After first going to Darrell's through a neighbor's recommendation, I found out the dealer wasn't providing nearly the same level of service that Darrell's does. They go above and beyond to make sure your vehicle is in the best shape possible. Thanks to Darrell, Chris, Leon, Lori and the entire crew!
I want to give a shout-out to Brian who towed my car last night during torrential rain. He was very kind and somehow got me in and out of the tow truck safely. I am almost 72, so this was not an easy feat. He also went beyond the call of duty and put my garbage bin and recyclable bin out near the road for pickup today. I can't thank him enough. And thank you for your service in the Navy.